22 september 2017

H e l l o F r i d a y - As autumn is approaching I am longing for darkness

I am not sure what it is but at the moment I keep pinning dark walls, dark furniture, dark kitchens. Mostly in a colour scheme of blues and greens. Must be autumn kicking in. Or wait, wouldn't I be influenced by orange, yellows and reds? I googled one of my current favourite colours and it came up as the colour of the year 2015. That makes me feel old knowing that I am no longer 'ahead' in trend. At the same time a colour on your wall should never be about trend. It should be about comfort. So ignore trends and embrace the colours you love. For me it is 'the darkness'... The blue is already on my wall and I've added the leaves this week. All I need is the designer sofa (keep collecting coins for a while) and the dark prints (very affordable).



Wallpaper palm leaves | Wall art leftmiddleright | AJ Floor lamp by Louis Poulsen | Husk Sofa by B&B Italia | Vintage green Beni rug





 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten