22 november 2017

#SEASONGIFTGUIDES No7: This time it is not about the kids, it is about me and you

So these gift guides. They shouldn't just be about the kids. Maybe that is the way it usually goes. When presents are collected for Christmas I always first think about the kids. My bad as there are also so many fun things to gather and collect for myself. And yes... I can be influenced. The Muuto tray on sturdy legs has been shown several times in my Instagram feed and I do love it.



Towel hangers by Ferm LIVING via NordicBlends | Standing Kalender 2018 via Kleur op tafel | Bloomingville plant holder via Deens.nl | Himla bed spread Hannelin Harmony via Bolina.no | No27: Orange Cardamon candle by P.F. Candle Co | Muuto platform tray via Mister Design




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten