7 december 2017

#SEASONGIFTGUIDES No13: design, tradition and some affordable additions. Let's eat!

In the family I grew up in the Christmas table was always a big thing. What colour table cloth will we use, the fancy dinner plates came out of the antique corner cabinet and there were lights and candles in abundance. Some day I hope to pass on this tradition to may family. Until that day comes I still get to really enjoy my mothers last day hectics for the perfect table. Here are some items that would be a part of my ideal table. Some design, tradition (these would be my fancy dinner plates) and some affordable finds. Let's eat!


Rörstrand Ostindia Floris Bord 27 cm via &Klevering | Rörstrand Ostindia Floris bord 20 cm via & Klevering | IKEA wijnglas Intagande | Ikea waterglas Intagande |  Hay candlestand Krutter via COS | Lagerhaus placemat Natur | Zara Home Christmas tree candle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten