6 april 2018

H e l l o F r i d a y - A clash of styles can be just what a room needs

A clash of styles doesn't always result in something confusing. It can be just the little thing a room needs to disturb the balance. Why would you want to do this? Because balance is great and all but also can be a bit boring. I prefer an interior that excites, gives you something to look at, and makes you wonder how the misfits happen to work so well together. That is what I have tried to do with this e-design. I've added the industrial look, the neo renaissance, some modern Scandinavian design and bold pops of colour. Best part for me personally... my 4 year old sat on my lap telling me what to put where, how to scale and which items to mirror. My own little apprentice.

All brand credits can be found on my Instagram account. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten