12 juni 2013

I love 'these' (NAMA) from Finland


Ik was al zo'n fan van de Blossom en Bill trays van Isak en daar kunnen deze geweldige houten snijplankjes van het Finse NAMA aan toegevoegd worden. En vergeet niet ook op het NAMA blog te kijken waar je getrakteerd wordt op nog meer fijne foto's en inspiraties.
I was already a fan of the Blossom en Bill tray by Isak and now I can add these great wooden cutting boards by the Finnish NAMA to my wishlist. Make sure you also check out the NAMA blog as you'll find more great pictures and inspirations.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw wat een catch! Dit zijn echte musthaves Caroline, te leuk! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ohhh!!! thank you very much!!

    Regards from Finland
    Ruth (nämä)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You're so welcome Ruth. Thank YOU for making such nice products. All I do is share them with my readers. Hopefully it'll bring you some orders and maybe Dutch retailers.

      Verwijderen