28 april 2017

Hello Friday... we have our eye caught on some good design

With the Danish poster brand ViSSEVASSE I am never sure if I love their prints or if I am drawn to them as I see them so often in great designed spaces. I think I love them but they don't really fit into my own home. There is something about them that works like a magnet. In the same way I was immediately drawn to this wallpaper. Normally the prints I go for are much more outspoken. But this almost mens shirt like pattern looks pretty amazing. Combined with a delicate pendant lamp and a minimalistic floor lamp makes this a good design. 


Tres Tintas Barcelona wallpaper | Chantilly Suspension light | Five Floor Lamp by New Works | The girl in the red dress poster by Vissevasse | Gloriosa Superba poster by Vissevasse | Fest Amsterdam sofa Kate  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten