6 november 2018

K I D S T U E S D A Y | Still not bored with the jungle theme, are you?

We still cannot get enough of the JUNGLE theme for a kids bedroom. It is because you can take it into so many different directions. Go 'botanical' with a few stuffed wild animals, or use some 'bohemian' to create the feel of a jungle treehouse.

In this 'mood board' below (sorry I wanted to see what it would actually look like) I combined some online favourite brands, some Instagram hits and a newly discovered lamp that makes my heart sing. Get me a room and a budget and i will create this dream space for your little ones.


15 opmerkingen:

  1. I checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It was definitely informative article you've done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Informative article you've done. This site is very useful. Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi! I like to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info right here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You provide the correct information here I really bookmark it, You're awesome

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You make so many great post here that I read this article twice. Keep us updated

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wonderful website. Plenty of useful information here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Plenty of useful information here. Thank you for your effort!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This weblog presents valuable information to us, keep it up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  13. woooow, amazing blog to read, thanks for sharing, and move on.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Fabulous! This is just amazing! Not just high quality,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I wan’t going to comment as this posts a bit old now, but just wanted to say thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen